Tuesday, September 27, 2011

CONTEST UPDATE

As of this writing I have 105 followers on twitter. I need 96 more to decide who will tell me what to read in 2012.

This is all happening far faster than I planned. Thanks to follower Rowan Coleman for replying to this morning's tweet, thus forbidding me to read any men's books. I had thought I could get away with it for a few more months. Rowan, I edited my profile after your tweet.

If you still have not joined the contest by following me on twitter, you can do so here. Offical contest rules are still here.

The internet is a wonderful thing. I am now following and being followed by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus . Whoever wins this contest, I hope you will let me read their books next year.

Another follower, Chrissie Manby, asked me if the contest was really for a whole year. Yes, it is. It will take that long to document what I learn from this experience, and how it changes me. So if you are in it for the long haul, go ahead and follow me.

As always, thank you to everyone who has followed, messaged, retweeted and otherwise shown an interest in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment